Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ROCKERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROCKERS exist?
Definitions of ROCKERS in dictionaries:
- noun - originally a British youth subculture that evolved out of the teddy boys in the 1960s
- noun - an attendant who rocks a child in a cradle
- noun - a performer or composer or fan of rock music
- noun - a teenager or young adult in the 1960s who wore leather jackets and rode motorcycles
- noun - a chair mounted on rockers
- noun - a trough that can be rocked back and forth
- noun - an ice skate with a curved blade
- noun - a curved support that permits the supported object to rock to and fro
- n - a rocking chair
There are 7 letters in ROCKERS: C E K O R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROCKERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROCKERS plus a wildcard: ROCKERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROCKERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROCKERS
- Mods & rockers 2011 Flickr - Photo Sharing
- PHOTO from rockers by Horst Friedrichs
- rockers Are you ready Its for Eddy Teddy
- Mods and rockers on Art247.com
- Speedboys Honk Kong rockers S.R.B.C.
- Skull n Roses Dai Teddy Boys ai rockers e Mods...
- Free Biker Magazine rockers
- rockers Revenge_1 Influx Magazine
- 21st Century rockers The Movie