Scrabble word: ROCKERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROCKERS exist?
Definitions of ROCKERS in dictionaries:
- noun - originally a British youth subculture that evolved out of the teddy boys in the 1960s
- noun - an attendant who rocks a child in a cradle
- noun - a performer or composer or fan of rock music
- noun - a teenager or young adult in the 1960s who wore leather jackets and rode motorcycles
- noun - a chair mounted on rockers
- noun - a trough that can be rocked back and forth
- noun - an ice skate with a curved blade
- noun - a curved support that permits the supported object to rock to and fro
- noun - a rocking chair
There are 7 letters in ROCKERS: C E K O R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROCKERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROCKERS plus a wildcard: ROCKERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROCKERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROCKERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.