Scrabble word: ROCKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROCKER exist?
Definitions of ROCKER in dictionaries:
- noun - an attendant who rocks a child in a cradle
- noun - a performer or composer or fan of rock music
- noun - a teenager or young adult in the 1960s who wore leather jackets and rode motorcycles
- noun - a chair mounted on rockers
- noun - a trough that can be rocked back and forth
- noun - an ice skate with a curved blade
- noun - a curved support that permits the supported object to rock to and fro
- A rocking chair.
- A rocking horse.
- One of the two curved pieces upon which a cradle, rocking chair, or similar device rocks.
- A cradle used for washing or panning ores.
- A small curved blade with a toothed edge used in mezzotint engraving to roughen the surface of the metal plate.
- An ice skate with a curved blade.
- A curved stripe at the bottom part of a chevron worn by noncommissioned officers above the rank of sergeant.
- A rock ’n’ roll song, singer, or musician.
- Out of one’s mind; crazy.
- noun - a rocking chair