Scrabble word: ROCKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROCKER exist?
Definitions of ROCKER in dictionaries:
- noun - an attendant who rocks a child in a cradle
- noun - a performer or composer or fan of rock music
- noun - a teenager or young adult in the 1960s who wore leather jackets and rode motorcycles
- noun - a chair mounted on rockers
- noun - a trough that can be rocked back and forth
- noun - an ice skate with a curved blade
- noun - a curved support that permits the supported object to rock to and fro
- A rocking chair.
- A rocking horse.
- One of the two curved pieces upon which a cradle, rocking chair, or similar device rocks.
- A cradle used for washing or panning ores.
- A small curved blade with a toothed edge used in mezzotint engraving to roughen the surface of the metal plate.
- An ice skate with a curved blade.
- A curved stripe at the bottom part of a chevron worn by noncommissioned officers above the rank of sergeant.
- A rock ’n’ roll song, singer, or musician.
- Out of one’s mind; crazy.
- noun - a rocking chair
There are 6 letters in ROCKER: C E K O R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROCKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROCKER plus a wildcard: ROCKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROCKER
Images for ROCKER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.