Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CORKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORKER exist?
Definitions of CORKER in dictionaries:
- noun - (dated slang) a remarkable or excellent thing or person
- noun - a machine that is used to put corks in bottles
- One that corks bottles, for example.
- A remarkable or astounding person or thing.
- v - to stop up
There are 6 letters in CORKER: C E K O R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CORKER plus a wildcard: CORKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORKER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CORKER
- portuguese_floor_corker.jpg (41395 bytes)
- corker and Republicans Snub Tennessees Working Women
- Full resolution (1105 1400 pixels file size 169 KB MIME ...
- Wine corker Vintners Circle
- Corks and Equipment
- Wine corker
- Sen. Bob corker to Speak at UT about Financial Crisis Regulatory ...
- corkers daughter OK after carjacking incident in D.C. Knoxville ...
- ... Times Rating and Contact Information for Senator Bob corker of TN
- corker COMPLETE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.