Scrabble word: CROAKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CROAKER exist?
Definitions of CROAKER in dictionaries:
- noun - the lean flesh of a saltwater fish caught along Atlantic coast of southern U.S.
- noun - any of several fishes that make a croaking noise
- A croaking animal, especially a frog.
- A person who grumbles or habitually predicts evil.
- Any of various fishes, chiefly of the family Sciaenidae, that make croaking or grunting sounds.
- verb - to utter a low, hoarse sound
There are 7 letters in CROAKER: A C E K O R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CROAKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CROAKER plus a wildcard: CROAKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CROAKER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CROAKER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.