Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REFIRING
In which Scrabble dictionary does REFIRING exist?
Definitions of REFIRING in dictionaries:
- adj - to project by discharging from a gun [v FIRED, FIRING, FIRES] : FIREABLE
There are 8 letters in REFIRING: E F G I I N R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REFIRING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REFIRING plus a wildcard: REFIRING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REFIRING
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REFIRING
- white glaze looks like cone 10 Yellow Salt glaze after refiring
- Jane Wheelers Blog another firing a more successful one this time
- The work is embellished with Pug-like ears which do double duty as mug ...
- been experimenting with pate de verre boxmaking methods to get ...
- Cold finishes complete the work. Of special interest is the use of ...
- Jeffrey A. Taylor - Bio News Photos - Washington Times
- Range Cookers in Ayrshire Scotland AGA Rayburn Range Cookers Esse ...
- Pots Pots Pots Pottery by Jo Atherton
- Scott Tucker and Christophe Bouchut took their fifth of the season ...
- The gunner boresights or zeros his own weapon before record firing.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.