Scrabble word: PRODIGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRODIGY exist?
Definitions of PRODIGY in dictionaries:
- noun - an unusually gifted or intelligent (young) person
- noun - a sign of something about to happen
- noun - an impressive or wonderful example of a particular quality
- A person with exceptional talents or powers: a prodigy who had learned several foreign languages by the age of five.
- An act or event so extraordinary or rare as to inspire wonder.
- A portentous sign or event; an omen.
- noun - a child having exceptional talent or ability