Scrabble word: PRODIGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRODIGY exist?
Definitions of PRODIGY in dictionaries:
- noun - an unusually gifted or intelligent (young) person
- noun - a sign of something about to happen
- noun - an impressive or wonderful example of a particular quality
- A person with exceptional talents or powers: a prodigy who had learned several foreign languages by the age of five.
- An act or event so extraordinary or rare as to inspire wonder.
- A portentous sign or event; an omen.
- noun - a child having exceptional talent or ability
There are 7 letters in PRODIGY: D G I O P R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRODIGY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRODIGY plus a wildcard: PRODIGY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRODIGY
Images for PRODIGY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.