Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OPENNESSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does OPENNESSES exist?
Definitions of OPENNESSES in dictionaries:
- noun - without obstructions to passage or view
- noun - characterized by an attitude of ready accessibility (especially about one's actions or purposes)
- noun - willingness or readiness to receive (especially impressions or ideas)
- adj - affording unobstructed access, passage, or view
- adj - to cause to become open [v -ED, -ING, -S] : OPENABLE
There are 10 letters in OPENNESSES: E E E N N O P S S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OPENNESSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OPENNESSES plus a wildcard: OPENNESSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OPENNESSES
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OPENNESSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.