Scrabble word: MUFFLER
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUFFLER exist?
Definitions of MUFFLER in dictionaries:
- noun - a tubular acoustic device inserted in the exhaust system that is designed to reduce noise
- noun - a scarf worn around the neck
- noun - a device that decreases the amplitude of electronic, mechanical, acoustical, or aerodynamic oscillations
- A heavy scarf worn around the neck for warmth.
- A device that absorbs noise, especially one used with an internal-combustion engine.
- noun - a device for deadening sound
There are 7 letters in MUFFLER: E F F L M R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUFFLER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUFFLER plus a wildcard: MUFFLER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUFFLER
Images for MUFFLER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.