Scrabble word: MUFFLER
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUFFLER exist?
Definitions of MUFFLER in dictionaries:
- noun - a tubular acoustic device inserted in the exhaust system that is designed to reduce noise
- noun - a scarf worn around the neck
- noun - a device that decreases the amplitude of electronic, mechanical, acoustical, or aerodynamic oscillations
- A heavy scarf worn around the neck for warmth.
- A device that absorbs noise, especially one used with an internal-combustion engine.
- noun - a device for deadening sound