Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RUFFLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUFFLE exist?
Definitions of RUFFLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a strip of pleated material used as a decoration or a trim
- noun - a high tight collar
- noun - a noisy fight
- verb - stir up (water) so as to form ripples
- verb - trouble or vex
- verb - to walk with a lofty proud gait, often in an attempt to impress others
- verb - discompose
- verb - twitch or flutter
- verb - mix so as to make a random order or arrangement
- verb - erect or fluff up
- verb - disturb the smoothness of
- verb - pleat or gather into a ruffle
- A strip of frilled or closely pleated fabric used for trimming or decoration.
- A ruff on a bird.
- A ruckus or fray.
- Annoyance; vexation.
- An irregularity or a slight disturbance of a surface.
- To disturb the smoothness or regularity of; ripple.
- To pleat or gather (fabric) into a ruffle.
- To erect (the feathers).
- To discompose; fluster: a book that is bound to ruffle some people.
- To flip through (the pages of a book).
- To shuffle (cards).
- To become irregular or rough.
- To flutter.
- To become flustered.
- A low continuous beating of a drum that is not as loud as a roll.
- verb - to destroy the smoothness of
There are 6 letters in RUFFLE: E F F L R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUFFLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUFFLE plus a wildcard: RUFFLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUFFLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RUFFLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.