Scrabble word: RUFFLED
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUFFLED exist?
Definitions of RUFFLED in dictionaries:
- verb - stir up (water) so as to form ripples
- verb - trouble or vex
- verb - to walk with a lofty proud gait, often in an attempt to impress others
- verb - discompose
- verb - twitch or flutter
- verb - mix so as to make a random order or arrangement
- verb - erect or fluff up
- verb - disturb the smoothness of
- verb - pleat or gather into a ruffle
- adj - shaken into waves or undulations as by wind
- adj - having decorative ruffles or frills
- verb - to destroy the smoothness of
There are 7 letters in RUFFLED: D E F F L R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUFFLED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUFFLED plus a wildcard: RUFFLED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUFFLED
Images for RUFFLED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.