Scrabble word: TRUFFLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRUFFLE exist?
Definitions of TRUFFLE in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various highly prized edible subterranean fungi of the genus Tuber
- noun - edible subterranean fungus of the genus Tuber
- noun - creamy chocolate candy
- Any of various fleshy, ascomycetous, edible fungi, chiefly of the genus Tuber, that grow underground on or near the roots of trees and are valued as a delicacy.
- Any of various chocolate confections, especially one made of a mixture including chopped nuts, rolled into balls and covered with cocoa powder.
- adj - an edible fungus [n -S] : TRUFFLED
There are 7 letters in TRUFFLE: E F F L R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRUFFLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRUFFLE plus a wildcard: TRUFFLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRUFFLE
Images for TRUFFLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.