Scrabble word: TRUFFLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRUFFLE exist?
Definitions of TRUFFLE in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various highly prized edible subterranean fungi of the genus Tuber
- noun - edible subterranean fungus of the genus Tuber
- noun - creamy chocolate candy
- Any of various fleshy, ascomycetous, edible fungi, chiefly of the genus Tuber, that grow underground on or near the roots of trees and are valued as a delicacy.
- Any of various chocolate confections, especially one made of a mixture including chopped nuts, rolled into balls and covered with cocoa powder.
- adj - an edible fungus [n -S] : TRUFFLED