Scrabble word: MUFF
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUFF exist?
Definitions of MUFF in dictionaries:
- noun - a warm tubular covering for the hands
- noun - (sports) dropping the ball
- verb - fail to catch, as of a ball
- verb - make a mess of, destroy or ruin
- To perform or handle clumsily; bungle.
- To fail to make (a catch).
- A clumsy or bungled action.
- A failure to make a catch.
- A small cylindrical fur or cloth cover, open at both ends, in which the hands are placed for warmth.
- A cluster of feathers on the side of the face of certain breeds of fowl.
- verb - to work, make, or do clumsily
There are 4 letters in MUFF: F F M U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUFF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUFF plus a wildcard: MUFF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUFF
Images for MUFF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.