Scrabble word: MUFF
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUFF exist?
Definitions of MUFF in dictionaries:
- noun - a warm tubular covering for the hands
- noun - (sports) dropping the ball
- verb - fail to catch, as of a ball
- verb - make a mess of, destroy or ruin
- To perform or handle clumsily; bungle.
- To fail to make (a catch).
- A clumsy or bungled action.
- A failure to make a catch.
- A small cylindrical fur or cloth cover, open at both ends, in which the hands are placed for warmth.
- A cluster of feathers on the side of the face of certain breeds of fowl.
- verb - to work, make, or do clumsily