Scrabble word: LODGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does LODGING exist?
Definitions of LODGING in dictionaries:
- noun - structures collectively in which people are housed
- noun - the state or quality of being lodged or fixed even temporarily
- noun - the act of lodging
- verb - be a lodger
- verb - put, fix, force, or implant
- verb - file a formal charge against
- verb - provide housing for
- A place to live: found lodging near her new job.
- noun - a temporary place to live
There are 7 letters in LODGING: D G G I L N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LODGING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LODGING plus a wildcard: LODGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LODGING
Images for LODGING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.