Scrabble word: JUNIORS
Is JUNIORS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of JUNIORS in dictionaries:
- noun - term of address for a disrespectful and annoying male
- noun - a third-year undergraduate
- noun - the younger of two persons
- noun - a son who has the same first name as his father
- noun - a person who is younger than another
There are 7 letters in JUNIORS: I J N O R S U
Click to search all anagrams of JUNIORS plus a wildcard: JUNIORS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JUNIORS
Images for JUNIORS
Lookup in Wiki for JUNIORS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.