Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INVEIGLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INVEIGLE exist?
Definitions of INVEIGLE in dictionaries:
- verb - influence or urge by gentle urging, caressing, or flattering
- To win over by coaxing, flattery, or artful talk.
- To obtain by cajolery: inveigle a free pass to the screening of the new film.
- v - to induce by guile or flattery
There are 8 letters in INVEIGLE: E E G I I L N V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INVEIGLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INVEIGLE plus a wildcard: INVEIGLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INVEIGLE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INVEIGLE
- Janna Stern - inveigle
- inveigle to acquire by ingenuity or flattery to entice lure ...
- An inconvenient truth M.M. Bennetts
- inveigle divas- The Times of India Photogallery Page 7
- Deceive inveigle Obfuscate Mens Retro Tee geek2chic custom tees
- rotae inveigle to persuade by ingenuity or flattery to entice
- inveigle Spoil_Cover by kur0ageha on deviantART
- The Vocab Vitamins Vocabulary Booster Audio
- deceive inveigle obfuscate - a photo on Flickriver