Scrabble word: INVASIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INVASIVE exist?
Definitions of INVASIVE in dictionaries:
- adj - relating to a technique in which the body is entered by puncture or incision
- adj - marked by a tendency to spread especially into healthy tissue
- adj - involving invasion or aggressive attack
- adj - gradually intrusive without right or permission
- Of, engaging in, or given to armed aggression: an invasive military force.
- Marked by the tendency to spread, especially into healthy tissue: an invasive carcinoma.
- Of or relating to a medical procedure in which a part of the body is entered, as by puncture or incision.
- Tending to intrude or encroach, as upon privacy.
- verb - to enter for conquest or plunder
There are 8 letters in INVASIVE: A E I I N S V V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INVASIVE plus a wildcard: INVASIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INVASIVE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INVASIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.