Scrabble word: INVASIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INVASIVE exist?
Definitions of INVASIVE in dictionaries:
- adj - relating to a technique in which the body is entered by puncture or incision
- adj - marked by a tendency to spread especially into healthy tissue
- adj - involving invasion or aggressive attack
- adj - gradually intrusive without right or permission
- Of, engaging in, or given to armed aggression: an invasive military force.
- Marked by the tendency to spread, especially into healthy tissue: an invasive carcinoma.
- Of or relating to a medical procedure in which a part of the body is entered, as by puncture or incision.
- Tending to intrude or encroach, as upon privacy.
- verb - to enter for conquest or plunder