Scrabble word: INITIATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INITIATE exist?
Definitions of INITIATE in dictionaries:
- noun - someone new to a field or activity
- noun - someone who has been admitted to membership in a scholarly field
- noun - people who have been introduced to the mysteries of some field or activity
- verb - bring into being
- verb - take the lead or initiative in
- verb - accept people into an exclusive society or group, usually with some rite
- verb - bring up a topic for discussion
- verb - set in motion, start an event or prepare the way for
- To introduce to a new field, interest, skill, or activity.
- To admit into membership, as with ceremonies or ritual.
- Initiated or admitted, as to membership or a position of authority.
- Instructed in esoteric knowledge.
- Introduced to something new.
- One who is being or has been initiated.
- One who has been introduced to or has attained knowledge in a particular field.
There are 8 letters in INITIATE: A E I I I N T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INITIATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INITIATE plus a wildcard: INITIATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INITIATE
Images for INITIATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.