Scrabble word: HOWEVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOWEVER exist?
Definitions of HOWEVER in dictionaries:
- adv - despite anything to the contrary (usually following a concession)
- adv - by contrast
- adv - to whatever degree or extent
- adv - in whatever way or manner
- In whatever manner or way: However he did it, it was very clever.
- To whatever degree or extent: “have begun, however reluctantly, to acknowledge the legitimacy of some of the concerns” (Christopher Lasch).
- In what way.
- In spite of that; nevertheless; yet: The book is expensive; however, it’s worth it.
- On the other hand; by contrast: The first part was easy; the second, however, took hours.
- In whatever manner or way: Dress however you like.
- Notwithstanding that; although.