Scrabble word: FOOTAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOOTAGE exist?
Definitions of FOOTAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - film that has been shot
- noun - a rate of charging by the linear foot of work done
- Length, extent, or amount based on measurement in feet: estimated the square footage of new office space.
- An amount or length of film or videotape.
- A shot or series of shots of a specified nature or subject: news footage; some good footage of the royal wedding.
- noun - a length or quantity expressed in feet
There are 7 letters in FOOTAGE: A E F G O O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOOTAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOOTAGE plus a wildcard: FOOTAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOOTAGE
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOOTAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.