Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EQUALITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does EQUALITY exist?
Definitions of EQUALITY in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of being the same in quantity or measure or value or status
- noun - a state of being essentially equal or equivalent
- The state or quality of being equal.
- A statement, usually an equation, that one thing equals another.
- adj - having the same capability, quantity, or effect as another
- verb - to be equal to
There are 8 letters in EQUALITY: A E I L Q T U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EQUALITY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EQUALITY plus a wildcard: EQUALITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EQUALITY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EQUALITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.