Scrabble word: QUALITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUALITY exist?
Definitions of QUALITY in dictionaries:
- noun - an essential and distinguishing attribute of something or someone
- noun - a degree or grade of excellence or worth
- noun - a characteristic property that defines the apparent individual nature of something
- noun - (music) the distinctive property of a complex sound (a voice or noise or musical sound)
- noun - high social status
- adj - of superior grade
- adj - of high social status
- An inherent or distinguishing characteristic; a property.
- A personal trait, especially a character trait: someone with few redeeming qualities.
- Essential character; nature: Mahogany has the quality of being durable.
- Superiority of kind: an intellect of unquestioned quality.
- Degree or grade of excellence: yard goods of low quality.
- High social position.
- Those in a high social position.
- Timbre, as determined by overtones: a voice with a distinctive metallic quality.
- The character of a vowel sound determined by the size and shape of the oral cavity and the amount of resonance with which the sound is produced.
- The positive or negative character of a proposition.
- noun - a characteristic or attribute
There are 7 letters in QUALITY: A I L Q T U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUALITY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUALITY plus a wildcard: QUALITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUALITY
Images for QUALITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.