Scrabble word: QUALITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUALITY exist?
Definitions of QUALITY in dictionaries:
- noun - an essential and distinguishing attribute of something or someone
- noun - a degree or grade of excellence or worth
- noun - a characteristic property that defines the apparent individual nature of something
- noun - (music) the distinctive property of a complex sound (a voice or noise or musical sound)
- noun - high social status
- adj - of superior grade
- adj - of high social status
- An inherent or distinguishing characteristic; a property.
- A personal trait, especially a character trait: someone with few redeeming qualities.
- Essential character; nature: Mahogany has the quality of being durable.
- Superiority of kind: an intellect of unquestioned quality.
- Degree or grade of excellence: yard goods of low quality.
- High social position.
- Those in a high social position.
- Timbre, as determined by overtones: a voice with a distinctive metallic quality.
- The character of a vowel sound determined by the size and shape of the oral cavity and the amount of resonance with which the sound is produced.
- The positive or negative character of a proposition.
- noun - a characteristic or attribute