Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DOCKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOCKING exist?
Definitions of DOCKING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of securing an arriving vessel with ropes
- verb - come into dock
- verb - deprive someone of benefits, as a penalty
- verb - deduct from someone's wages
- verb - remove or shorten the tail of an animal
- verb - maneuver into a dock
- verb - to bring into a dock (a wharf)
There are 7 letters in DOCKING: C D G I K N O
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOCKING plus a wildcard: DOCKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOCKING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DOCKING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.