Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DISEASE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISEASE exist?
Definitions of DISEASE in dictionaries:
- noun - an impairment of health or a condition of abnormal functioning
- A pathological condition of a part, an organ, or a system of an organism resulting from various causes, such as infection, genetic defect, or environmental stress, and characterized by an identifiable group of signs or symptoms.
- A condition or tendency, as of society, regarded as abnormal and harmful.
- Lack of ease; trouble.
- adj - having good health
There are 7 letters in DISEASE: A D E E I S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISEASE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISEASE plus a wildcard: DISEASE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISEASE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISEASE
- ... that periodontal or gum disease is an early indication of diabetes
- Gum disease - Ask Your Dentist
- FileFifth disease.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Pediatric Crohns disease Easy Pediatrics
- Gum disease
- FileGrovers disease advanced case.JPG - Wikipedia the free ...
- ... fact periodontal disease not decay is the major cause of tooth loss
- Periodontal disease Treatments by Paul L. Caputo DDS Dentist Tampa ...
- example of a patient in the advanced stages of periodontal disease ...
- Cowden disease Photo - Skin disease Pictures
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.