Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DISEASED
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISEASED exist?
Definitions of DISEASED in dictionaries:
- adj - caused by or altered by or manifesting disease or pathology
- Affected with disease.
- Unsound or disordered.
- adj - having good health
There are 8 letters in DISEASED: A D D E E I S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISEASED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISEASED plus a wildcard: DISEASED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISEASED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISEASED
- Heart disease info One in a Billion
- Low-tech Magazine Is ecotech the new asbestos
- diseased feet 3
- ... Why You Must Spay Your Female Dog large diseased uterus
- ... depicting a decaying tooth diseased lungs and a damaged brain violate
- Practical Guide to Clinical Medicine
- Some kind of mosiac or curly top virus on a tomato plant
- My diseased colon open for inspection
- Figure 2-2 Photograph of a healthy and diseased liver
- diseased gall bladder after surgical removal.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.