Scrabble word: DEVIATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEVIATE exist?
Definitions of DEVIATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a person whose behavior deviates from what is acceptable especially in sexual behavior
- verb - turn aside
- verb - be at variance with
- verb - cause to turn away from a previous or expected course
- adj - markedly different from an accepted norm
- To turn aside from a course or way.
- To cause to turn aside or differ.
- verb - to turn aside from a course or norm
There are 7 letters in DEVIATE: A D E E I T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEVIATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEVIATE plus a wildcard: DEVIATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEVIATE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEVIATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.