Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CROOKED
In which Scrabble dictionary does CROOKED exist?
Definitions of CROOKED in dictionaries:
- verb - bend or cause to bend
- adj - having or marked by bends or angles
- adj - not straight
- adj - irregular in shape or outline
- adj - having the back and shoulders rounded
- Having or marked by bends, curves, or angles.
- Dishonest or unscrupulous; fraudulent.
There are 7 letters in CROOKED: C D E K O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CROOKED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CROOKED plus a wildcard: CROOKED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CROOKED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CROOKED
- Brittany Haas (crooked Still) - No Depression Americana and Roots ...
- crooked Stills Some Strange Country grass clippings - Piles ...
- ... July 20 2009 at 725 543 in Strange Architecture The crooked House
- Free Digital Stamp - Three crooked House Free Digital Stamp
- Scoliosis (from Greek skolsis meaning crooked)
- Them crooked Vultures v1 by autoriot on deviantART
- crooked Tree News Reel - Belize News Post
- WYLDLIFE SNOW CAMP crooked CREEK RANCH
- crooked River Concrete Arch Bridge
- Playhouses UK playhouses garden playhouses wooden playhouses ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.