Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COFFINS
In which Scrabble dictionary does COFFINS exist?
Definitions of COFFINS in dictionaries:
- noun - box in which a corpse is buried or cremated
- verb - place into a coffin
- v - to put in a coffin (a burial case)
There are 7 letters in COFFINS: C F F I N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COFFINS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COFFINS plus a wildcard: COFFINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COFFINS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COFFINS
- ARKA Ecopod - the Recycled Paper Coffin - Natural Burial Product ...
- debunk this FEMA coffins...patented
- click here to open a new window with this photo in computer wallpaper ...
- MIGHT THIS TYPE OF EPIDEMIC BE TARGETED IN DIFFERENT FORM AGAINST ...
- Funeral coffins Photo Detailed about Funeral coffins Picture on ...
- FEMA Concentration Camps and coffins . . . WTF - Page 2
- Chinese funerary box tries to replicate Michael Jacksons golden ...
- coffins march of despair lp poster by coffins 14 90 black add to cart ...
- ... Tut Nesting Shrines a Sarcophagus and coffins Albertis Window
- Mummy comes from the Persian word mummiya meaning tar pitch or ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.