Scrabble word: CLOGGED
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLOGGED exist?
Definitions of CLOGGED in dictionaries:
- verb - become or cause to become obstructed
- verb - dance a clog dance
- verb - impede the motion of, as with a chain or a burden
- verb - impede with a clog or as if with a clog
- verb - coalesce or unite in a mass
- verb - fill to excess so that function is impaired
- adj - thickened or coalesced in soft thick lumps (such as clogs or clots)
- adj - stopped up
- adj - loaded with something that hinders motion
- verb - to block up or obstruct
There are 7 letters in CLOGGED: C D E G G L O
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLOGGED plus a wildcard: CLOGGED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLOGGED
Images for CLOGGED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.