Scrabble word: CIRCUITS
Is CIRCUITS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CIRCUITS in dictionaries:
- noun - an electrical device that provides a path for electrical current to flow
- noun - a journey or route all the way around a particular place or area
- noun - an established itinerary of venues or events that a particular group of people travel to
- noun - the boundary line encompassing an area or object
- noun - (law) a judicial division of a state or the United States (so-called because originally judges traveled and held court in different locations)
- noun - a racetrack for automobile races
- noun - movement once around a course
- verb - make a circuit
- verb - to move around
There are 8 letters in CIRCUITS: C C I I R S T U
Click to search all anagrams of CIRCUITS plus a wildcard: CIRCUITS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CIRCUITS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CIRCUITS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.