Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRITICS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRITICS exist?
Definitions of CRITICS in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is professionally engaged in the analysis and interpretation of works of art
- noun - anyone who expresses a reasoned judgment of something
- noun - someone who frequently finds fault or makes harsh and unfair judgments
- adj - one who judges the merits of something [n -S] : CRITICAL
There are 7 letters in CRITICS: C C I I R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRITICS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRITICS plus a wildcard: CRITICS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRITICS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRITICS
- The Silent critics
- critics Choice Awards 2013 Marion Cotillard superbe et fleurie ...
- critics Choice Movie Awards 2012 red carpet Pictures - CBS News
- Post image for Who Cares About Architecture
- The 8 Types of Bad Creative critics
- 2013 critics Choice Awards Full List of Winners [PHOTOS ...
- Riz Ahmed The London critics Circle Film Awards at The Landmark Hotel ...
- August 2012 New England Journal of Aesthetic Research
- Henry Cavill & Gina Carano New Couple at critics Choice Awards 2013 ...
- In zehn neuen Folgen von Vermisst hilft Julia Leischik Leuten bei ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.