Scrabble word: CRITIC
Is CRITIC valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CRITIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is professionally engaged in the analysis and interpretation of works of art
- noun - anyone who expresses a reasoned judgment of something
- noun - someone who frequently finds fault or makes harsh and unfair judgments
- One who forms and expresses judgments of the merits, faults, value, or truth of a matter.
- One who tends to make harsh or carping judgments; a faultfinder.
- adj - one who judges the merits of something [n -S] : CRITICAL
There are 6 letters in CRITIC: C C I I R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRITIC
Click to search all anagrams of CRITIC plus a wildcard: CRITIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRITIC
Images for CRITIC
Lookup in Wiki for CRITIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.