Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CITRIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does CITRIC exist?
Definitions of CITRIC in dictionaries:
- adj - of or related to citric acid
- Of or relating to citric acid.
- adj - derived from citrus fruits
There are 6 letters in CITRIC: C C I I R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CITRIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CITRIC plus a wildcard: CITRIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CITRIC
Images for CITRIC
- citric Hotel Soller 1 (Sller Mallorca) ve 152 opiniones y 49 ...
- citric ACID (ANHYDROUS MONO) productsChina citric ACID (ANHYDROUS ...
- Filecitric acid cycle with aconitate 2-es.svg - Wikimedia Commons
- citric acid citric acid is found in a large variety of fruits ...
- Cobardes Ctrico de cine
- citric acid cycle from Wikimedia Commons
- The 2-carbon acetyl portion of acetyl CoA is oxidized to 2 CO 2 ...
- China citric Acid - large image for citric Acid
- Chapter 21 citric acid cycle
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.