Scrabble word: CIRCUIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CIRCUIT exist?
Definitions of CIRCUIT in dictionaries:
- noun - an electrical device that provides a path for electrical current to flow
- noun - a journey or route all the way around a particular place or area
- noun - an established itinerary of venues or events that a particular group of people travel to
- noun - the boundary line encompassing an area or object
- noun - (law) a judicial division of a state or the United States (so-called because originally judges traveled and held court in different locations)
- noun - a racetrack for automobile races
- noun - movement once around a course
- verb - make a circuit
- A closed, usually circular line that goes around an object or area.
- The region enclosed by such a line.
- A path or route the complete traversal of which without local change of direction requires returning to the starting point.
- The act of following such a path or route.
- A journey made on such a path or route.
- A closed path followed or capable of being followed by an electric current.
- A configuration of electrically or electromagnetically connected components or devices.
- A regular or accustomed course from place to place; a round: a salesperson on the Detroit-Minneapolis-Chicago circuit; a popular speaker on the lecture circuit.
- The area or district thus covered, especially a territory under the jurisdiction of a judge in which periodic court sessions are held.
- An association of theaters in which plays, acts, or films move from theater to theater for presentation.
- A group of nightclubs, show halls, or resorts at which entertainers appear in turn.
- An association of teams, clubs, or arenas of competition: the downhill ski circuit.
- verb - to move around
There are 7 letters in CIRCUIT: C C I I R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CIRCUIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CIRCUIT plus a wildcard: CIRCUIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CIRCUIT
Images for CIRCUIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.