Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHINCHILLA
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHINCHILLA exist?
Definitions of CHINCHILLA in dictionaries:
- noun - the expensive silvery grey fur of the chinchilla
- noun - a thick twilled fabric of wool and cotton
- noun - small rodent with soft pearly grey fur
- A squirrellike rodent (Chinchilla laniger) native to the mountains of South America and widely raised in captivity for its soft, pale gray fur.
- The fur of this animal.
- A thick, twilled cloth of wool and cotton used for overcoats.
There are 10 letters in CHINCHILLA: A C C H H I I L L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHINCHILLA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHINCHILLA plus a wildcard: CHINCHILLA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHINCHILLA
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHINCHILLA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.