Is CLINICAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLINICAL in various dictionaries:
- adj - relating to a clinic or conducted in or as if in a clinic and depending on direct observation of patients
- adj - scientifically detached
- Of, relating to, or connected with a clinic.
- Involving or based on direct observation of the patient: a clinical diagnosis.
- Very objective and devoid of emotion; analytical: “He spoke in the clipped, clinical monotones typical of police testimony in court” (Connie Paige).
- Suggestive of a medical clinic; austere and antiseptic: a clinical style of decor.
- adj - a medical facility [n -S] : CLINICAL
There are 8 letters in CLINICAL: A C C I I L L N
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLINICAL, to go: CLINICAL?
Rearrange the letters in CLINICAL and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of CLINICAL
7 letters out of CLINICAL
6 letters out of CLINICAL
5 letters out of CLINICAL
4 letters out of CLINICAL
3 letters out of CLINICAL
2 letters out of CLINICAL
Contextual use of CLINICAL
What's nearby CLINICAL
Lookup in Wiki for CLINICAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLINICAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLINICAL"