Scrabble word: CLINICAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLINICAL exist?
Definitions of CLINICAL in dictionaries:
- adj - relating to a clinic or conducted in or as if in a clinic and depending on direct observation of patients
- adj - scientifically detached
- Of, relating to, or connected with a clinic.
- Involving or based on direct observation of the patient: a clinical diagnosis.
- Very objective and devoid of emotion; analytical: “He spoke in the clipped, clinical monotones typical of police testimony in court” (Connie Paige).
- Suggestive of a medical clinic; austere and antiseptic: a clinical style of decor.
- adj - a medical facility [n -S] : CLINICAL
There are 8 letters in CLINICAL: A C C I I L L N
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLINICAL plus a wildcard: CLINICAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLINICAL
Images for CLINICAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.