Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CEREUSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CEREUSES exist?
Definitions of CEREUSES in dictionaries:
- noun - genus of much-branched treelike or shrubby cacti with pronounced ribs and rounded needlelike spines and nocturnal flowers usually white
- n - a tall cactus
There are 8 letters in CEREUSES: C E E E R S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CEREUSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CEREUSES plus a wildcard: CEREUSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CEREUSES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CEREUSES
- Peniocereus greggii httpwww.desertmuseum.orgprogramsimages ...
- Une tude rcente a permis une nouvelle fois de mettre en avant le ...
- Cereus Peruvianus Monstrose
- chemical tylene - chemical citrus peels
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.