Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CANONIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CANONIZE exist?
Definitions of CANONIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - declare (a dead person) to be a saint
- verb - treat as a sacred person
- To declare (a deceased person) to be a saint and entitled to be fully honored as such.
- To include in the biblical canon.
- To approve as being within canon law.
- To treat as sacred; glorify.
- verb - to declare to be a saint
There are 8 letters in CANONIZE: A C E I N N O Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CANONIZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CANONIZE plus a wildcard: CANONIZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CANONIZE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CANONIZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.