Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CANONIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CANONIZE exist?
Definitions of CANONIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - declare (a dead person) to be a saint
- verb - treat as a sacred person
- To declare (a deceased person) to be a saint and entitled to be fully honored as such.
- To include in the biblical canon.
- To approve as being within canon law.
- To treat as sacred; glorify.
- v - to declare to be a saint
There are 8 letters in CANONIZE: A C E I N N O Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CANONIZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CANONIZE plus a wildcard: CANONIZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CANONIZE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CANONIZE
- Pope to canonize and name Hildegard of Bingen as Doctor of the Church
- and a really nice Leica Elmarit-R 282.8 on my Canon 5D
- This cute sign (Above) Plant Grow Bloom was purchased from Amanda ...
- Bottle opener T-canonize Reptheaxe.com
- Kateri Tekakwitha The first Native American Saint Peace and Freedom
- canonize bounced back in the Santana Mile after San Carlos ...
- Archindy.org The Criterion Online Edition - October 20 2006
- House Finch - Canon Digital Photography Forums
- Native American Legal Update Native American Law Foster Pepper Law ...
- waits before Pope Benedict XVI conducts a special mass to canonize ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.