Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BURGUNDY
In which Scrabble dictionary does BURGUNDY exist?
Definitions of BURGUNDY in dictionaries:
- noun - a former province of eastern France that is famous for its wines
- noun - red table wine from the Burgundy region of France (or any similar wine made elsewhere)
- noun - a dark purplish-red to blackish-red color
- A ducal house of Burgundy split into the Capetian line (1032-1361) and the Cadet, or Valois, line (1363-1477).
- A Portuguese dynasty (1139-1383) beginning with Alfonso I, who made Portugal an independent kingdom.
- Any of various red or white wines produced in Burgundy, France.
- A dark grayish or blackish red to dark purplish red or reddish brown.
- n - a red wine
There are 8 letters in BURGUNDY: B D G N R U U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BURGUNDY plus a wildcard: BURGUNDY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BURGUNDY
8 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BURGUNDY
- FAMOUS MUSTACHES RON burgundy Joseph Puopolos Site
- Eurofarms - Map Of burgundy Region
- Bridal Bouquets - burgundy & Ivory Rose Diamante Bridal Bouquet - Silk ...
- Home Vans Authentic Lace Pumps burgundy
- Online Store Morning Suits Groomswear Formalwear ...
- pixie-burgundy-black-hairstyle-choppy-layered-bangs-rihanna-2.jpg ...
- burgundy Swirl Pattern Wedding Invitations emDOTzee Designs Blog ...
- Ron burgundy Reel Comedy Anchorman A Conversation with Ron burgundy ...
- River Cruise Hire in Bourgogne - burgundy France - Map
- dark red hair Tumblr
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.