Scrabble word: BURGUNDY
In which Scrabble dictionary does BURGUNDY exist?
Definitions of BURGUNDY in dictionaries:
- noun - a former province of eastern France that is famous for its wines
- noun - red table wine from the Burgundy region of France (or any similar wine made elsewhere)
- noun - a dark purplish-red to blackish-red color
- A ducal house of Burgundy split into the Capetian line (1032-1361) and the Cadet, or Valois, line (1363-1477).
- A Portuguese dynasty (1139-1383) beginning with Alfonso I, who made Portugal an independent kingdom.
- Any of various red or white wines produced in Burgundy, France.
- A dark grayish or blackish red to dark purplish red or reddish brown.
- noun - a red wine