Scrabble word: BARRAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BARRAGE exist?
Definitions of BARRAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the rapid and continuous delivery of linguistic communication (spoken or written)
- noun - the heavy fire of artillery to saturate an area rather than hit a specific target
- verb - address with continuously or persistently, as if with a barrage
- An artificial obstruction, such as a dam or an irrigation channel, built in a watercourse to increase its depth or to divert its flow.
- A heavy curtain of artillery fire directed in front of friendly troops to screen and protect them.
- A rapid, concentrated discharge of missiles, as from small arms.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to direct a concentrated outpouring, as of missiles or words, at something or someone”: barraging the speaker with questions; bombarded the box office with ticket orders; peppered the senator with protests; showered the child with gifts.
- verb - to subject to a massive attack
There are 7 letters in BARRAGE: A A B E G R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BARRAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BARRAGE plus a wildcard: BARRAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARRAGE
Images for BARRAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.