Scrabble word: ANALYSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANALYSES exist?
Definitions of ANALYSES in dictionaries:
- noun - an investigation of the component parts of a whole and their relations in making up the whole
- noun - the abstract separation of a whole into its constituent parts in order to study the parts and their relations
- noun - a form of literary criticism in which the structure of a piece of writing is analyzed
- noun - the use of closed-class words instead of inflections: e.g., `the father of the bride' instead of `the bride's father'
- noun - a branch of mathematics involving calculus and the theory of limits
- noun - a set of techniques for exploring underlying motives and a method of treating various mental disorders
- verb - consider in detail and subject to an analysis in order to discover essential features or meaning
- verb - break down into components or essential features
- verb - make a mathematical, chemical, or grammatical analysis of
- verb - subject to psychoanalytic treatment
- verb - to subject to analysis
There are 8 letters in ANALYSES: A A E L N S S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANALYSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANALYSES plus a wildcard: ANALYSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANALYSES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANALYSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.