Is VIGNETTE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VIGNETTE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a brief literary description
- noun - a photograph whose edges shade off gradually
- noun - a small illustrative sketch (as sometimes placed at the beginning of chapters in books)
- A decorative design placed at the beginning or end of a book or chapter of a book or along the border of a page.
- An unbordered picture, often a portrait, that shades off into the surrounding color at the edges.
- A short, usually descriptive literary sketch.
- A short scene or incident, as from a movie.
- To soften the edges of (a picture) in vignette style.
- To describe in a brief way.
- verb - to describe briefly
There are 8 letters in VIGNETTE: E E G I N T T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VIGNETTE
To search all scrabble anagrams of VIGNETTE, to go: VIGNETTE?
Rearrange the letters in VIGNETTE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of VIGNETTE
7 letters out of VIGNETTE
6 letters out of VIGNETTE
5 letters out of VIGNETTE
4 letters out of VIGNETTE
3 letters out of VIGNETTE
2 letters out of VIGNETTE
Contextual use of VIGNETTE
What's nearby VIGNETTE
Lookup in Wiki for VIGNETTE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VIGNETTE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VIGNETTE"