Is TORNADO valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TORNADO in various dictionaries:
- noun - a localized and violently destructive windstorm occurring over land characterized by a funnel-shaped cloud extending toward the ground
- noun - a purified and potent form of cocaine that is smoked rather than snorted
- A rotating column of air usually accompanied by a funnel-shaped downward extension of a cumulonimbus cloud and having a vortex several hundred yards in diameter whirling destructively at speeds of up to 500 miles (800 kilometers) per hour.
- A violent thunderstorm in western Africa or nearby Atlantic waters.
- A whirlwind or hurricane.
- adj - a violent windstorm [n -DOES or -DOS] : TORNADIC
There are 7 letters in TORNADO: A D N O O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TORNADO
To search all scrabble anagrams of TORNADO, to go: TORNADO?
Rearrange the letters in TORNADO and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of TORNADO
6 letters out of TORNADO
5 letters out of TORNADO
4 letters out of TORNADO
3 letters out of TORNADO
2 letters out of TORNADO
Contextual use of TORNADO
What's nearby TORNADO
Lookup in Wiki for TORNADO
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TORNADO, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TORNADO"