Is SPATULA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPATULA in various dictionaries:
- noun - a turner with a narrow flexible blade
- noun - a hand tool with a thin flexible blade used to mix or spread soft substances
- A small implement having a broad, flat, flexible blade that is used especially to mix, spread, or lift material.
- A device, such as a small wooden paddle, used to press down the tongue during an examination of the mouth or throat.
- adj - a mixing implement [n -S] : SPATULAR
There are 7 letters in SPATULA: A A L P S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPATULA
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPATULA, to go: SPATULA?
Rearrange the letters in SPATULA and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SPATULA
6 letters out of SPATULA
5 letters out of SPATULA
4 letters out of SPATULA
3 letters out of SPATULA
2 letters out of SPATULA
Contextual use of SPATULA
What's nearby SPATULA
Lookup in Wiki for SPATULA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPATULA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPATULA"