Is SHIPPING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHIPPING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the commercial enterprise of moving goods and materials
- noun - conveyance provided by the ships belonging to one country or industry
- verb - transport commercially
- verb - hire for work on a ship
- verb - go on board
- verb - travel by ship
- verb - place on board a ship
- The act or business of transporting goods.
- The body of ships belonging to one port, industry, or country, often referred to in aggregate tonnage.
- Passage or transport on a ship.
- noun - the business of one that ships
There are 8 letters in SHIPPING: G H I I N P P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHIPPING
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHIPPING, to go: SHIPPING?
Rearrange the letters in SHIPPING and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SHIPPING
7 letters out of SHIPPING
6 letters out of SHIPPING
5 letters out of SHIPPING
4 letters out of SHIPPING
3 letters out of SHIPPING
2 letters out of SHIPPING
Contextual use of SHIPPING
What's nearby SHIPPING
Lookup in Wiki for SHIPPING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHIPPING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHIPPING"