Is PIPING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PIPING in various dictionaries:
- noun - a thin strip of covered cord used to edge hems
- noun - a long tube made of metal or plastic that is used to carry water or oil or gas etc.
- noun - playing a pipe or the bagpipes
- verb - utter a shrill cry
- verb - transport by pipeline
- verb - play on a pipe
- verb - trim with piping
- adv - (used of heat) extremely
- A system of pipes, such as those used in plumbing.
- The act of playing on a pipe.
- The music produced by a pipe when played.
- A shrill, high-pitched sound.
- A narrow tube of fabric, sometimes enclosing a cord, used for trimming seams and edges, as of slipcovers.
- A tubular ribbon of icing on a pastry.
- Playing on a pipe.
- Having a high-pitched sound: the piping voices of children.
- Tranquil; peaceful: “in this weak piping time of peace” (Shakespeare).
- noun - a system of pipes
There are 6 letters in PIPING: G I I N P P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PIPING
To search all scrabble anagrams of PIPING, to go: PIPING?
Rearrange the letters in PIPING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PIPING
What's nearby PIPING
Lookup in Wiki for PIPING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PIPING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PIPING"