Is RELEASE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RELEASE in various dictionaries:
- noun - merchandise issued for sale or public showing (especially a record or film)
- noun - the act of liberating someone or something
- noun - a process that liberates or discharges something
- noun - an announcement distributed to members of the press in order to supplement or replace an oral presentation
- noun - the termination of someone's employment (leaving them free to depart)
- noun - euphemistic expressions for death
- noun - a legal document evidencing the discharge of a debt or obligation
- noun - a device that when pressed will release part of a mechanism
- noun - activity that frees or expresses creative energy or emotion
- noun - the act of allowing a fluid to escape
- noun - a formal written statement of relinquishment
- noun - (music) the act or manner of terminating a musical phrase or tone
- verb - release, as from one's grip
- verb - grant freedom to
- verb - let (something) fall or spill from a container
- verb - prepare and issue for public distribution or sale
- verb - eliminate (a substance)
- verb - generate and separate from cells or bodily fluids
- verb - make (information) available for publication
- verb - part with a possession or right
- verb - release (gas or energy) as a result of a chemical reaction or physical decomposition
- verb - make (assets) available
- To set free from confinement, restraint, or bondage: released the prisoners.
- To free from something that binds, fastens, or holds back; let go: released the balloons; released a flood of questions.
- To dismiss, as from a job.
- To relieve of debt or obligation.
- To relieve of care and suffering.
- To issue for performance, sale, publication, or distribution.
- To make known or available.
- To relinquish (a right or claim).
- A deliverance or liberation, as from confinement, restraint, or suffering.
- An authoritative discharge, as from an obligation or from prison.
- An unfastening or letting go of something caught or held fast.
- A device or catch for locking or releasing a mechanism.
- The act or an instance of issuing something for publication, use, or distribution.
- Something thus released: a press release.
- Relinquishment to another of a right, title, or claim.
- The document authorizing such relinquishment.
- verb - to set free
There are 7 letters in RELEASE: A E E E L R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RELEASE
To search all scrabble anagrams of RELEASE, to go: RELEASE?
Rearrange the letters in RELEASE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of RELEASE
6 letters out of RELEASE
5 letters out of RELEASE
4 letters out of RELEASE
3 letters out of RELEASE
2 letters out of RELEASE
Contextual use of RELEASE
What's nearby RELEASE
Lookup in Wiki for RELEASE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RELEASE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RELEASE"