Is PROPHET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PROPHET in various dictionaries:
- noun - an authoritative person who divines the future
- noun - someone who speaks by divine inspiration
- A person who speaks by divine inspiration or as the interpreter through whom the will of a god is expressed.
- A person gifted with profound moral insight and exceptional powers of expression.
- A predictor; a soothsayer.
- The second of the three divisions of the Hebrew Scriptures, comprising the books of Joshua, Judges, Samuel, Kings, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, and the Twelve.
- verb - to tell of or about in advance
There are 7 letters in PROPHET: E H O P P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PROPHET
To search all scrabble anagrams of PROPHET, to go: PROPHET?
Rearrange the letters in PROPHET and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PROPHET
6 letters out of PROPHET
5 letters out of PROPHET
4 letters out of PROPHET
3 letters out of PROPHET
2 letters out of PROPHET
Contextual use of PROPHET
What's nearby PROPHET
Lookup in Wiki for PROPHET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PROPHET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PROPHET"