Is PALLET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PALLET in various dictionaries:
- noun - the range of colour characteristic of a particular artist or painting or school of art
- noun - a portable platform for storing or moving goods that are stacked on it
- noun - a hand tool with a flat blade used by potters for mixing and shaping clay
- noun - a mattress filled with straw or a pad made of quilts
- noun - board that provides a flat surface on which artists mix paints and the range of colors used
- A projection on a machine part, such as a pawl for controlling the motion of a ratchet wheel in a watch escapement, that engages the teeth of a ratchet wheel to convert reciprocating motion to rotary motion or vice versa.
- A wooden, shovellike potter’s tool used for mixing and shaping clay.
- A tool used for printing or gilding letters on book bindings or taking up and applying gold leaf.
- A portable platform used for storing or moving cargo or freight.
- A painter’s palette.
- A narrow, hard bed or straw-filled mattress.
- A temporary bed made from bedding arranged on the floor, especially for a child.
- verb - to place on platforms for storage or moving
There are 6 letters in PALLET: A E L L P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PALLET
To search all scrabble anagrams of PALLET, to go: PALLET?
Rearrange the letters in PALLET and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of PALLET
5 letters out of PALLET
4 letters out of PALLET
3 letters out of PALLET
2 letters out of PALLET
Contextual use of PALLET
What's nearby PALLET
Lookup in Wiki for PALLET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PALLET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PALLET"