Is OVERRULE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OVERRULE in various dictionaries:
- verb - rule against
- To disallow the action or arguments of, especially by virtue of higher authority: The defense attorney’s objection was overruled by the judge.
- To decide or rule against: overrule a policy decision.
- To declare null and void; reverse.
- To rule over: a powerful empire that overruled the continent.
- To dominate by strong influence; prevail over.
- verb - to disallow the arguments of
There are 8 letters in OVERRULE: E E L O R R U V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OVERRULE
To search all scrabble anagrams of OVERRULE, to go: OVERRULE?
Rearrange the letters in OVERRULE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of OVERRULE
6 letters out of OVERRULE
5 letters out of OVERRULE
4 letters out of OVERRULE
3 letters out of OVERRULE
2 letters out of OVERRULE
Contextual use of OVERRULE
What's nearby OVERRULE
Lookup in Wiki for OVERRULE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OVERRULE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OVERRULE"