Is LATERAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LATERAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a pass to a receiver upfield from the passer
- adj - situated at or extending to the side
- adj - lying away from the median and sagittal plane of a body
- Of, relating to, or situated at or on the side.
- Of or constituting a change within an organization or a hierarchy to a position at a similar level, as in salary or responsibility, to the one being left: made a lateral move within the company.
- Of, relating to, or being a sound produced by breath passing along one or both sides of the tongue.
- A lateral part, projection, passage, or appendage.
- A lateral pass.
- A lateral sound, such as (l).
- verb - to execute a type of pass in football
There are 7 letters in LATERAL: A A E L L R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LATERAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of LATERAL, to go: LATERAL?
Rearrange the letters in LATERAL and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of LATERAL
6 letters out of LATERAL
5 letters out of LATERAL
4 letters out of LATERAL
3 letters out of LATERAL
2 letters out of LATERAL
Contextual use of LATERAL
What's nearby LATERAL
Lookup in Wiki for LATERAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LATERAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LATERAL"